Friday, July 27, 2012

Boys Blue/Green 3in1 Trike From sitting up age, perfect condition £30 +

I have a blue and green 3 in 1 trike. Sold in argos for 70. Excellent condition. Parent steering handle can be taken off, as can barriers around the trike as child gets older. Ca n be used from when child is sitting up, my son was in this one from 6 months old. Very easy to push around and steer, he loved it. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT FOR SALE AT 1 IT IS OPEN TO OFFERS!! Maclaren juicy couture pushchaire in pink and brown condition- in very good clean coo rips or stains no where to be seen only use is wheels as been used out side but pls note wheels are not worn dawn at all as not used much. comes with rain cover and pink and brown liner and travel tag photos will be added later ANY INFO U WOULD LIKE TO KNOW PLS EMAIL CALL OR TXT ON 07756597837 Playskool, Gloworld baby play gym. comes with 7 toys; 1 musical toy which has 3 modes and gives baby activated music. 2 rattles 1 teether 1 squeaky toy 1 soft toy 1 mirror there are patterns and textures on the mat itself. I have also included some of my own toys with shower curtain hooks so theres plenty to play with and baby doesnt get bored. The toy comes in original box and is in excellent condition. Play mat is also machine washable. comes from a smoke free pet free home. Fisher Price Imaginext spike ultimate remote control dinosaur. Cost 150, like new condition. Collection from maidenhead town center asap thanks I am selling this unwanted gift, I recieved it as a gift but I already brought one similar. I am selling for 250 ONO. Pick up from North West London (Harrow Area). I am selling alot of unwated gifts and some used (once) baby items.Please call me for any questions. Pushchair comes with raincover and 2nd seat+ shopping basket. Its very similar to Phil and Teds. Tel: 07854234562 Produ

0 comments:

Post a Comment