Friday, August 17, 2012

Small Barbie and Bratz dolls ?

Various small Barbie, Bratz and Strawberry Shortcake dolls. Priced at 50p each (not 1...I could not adjust the web page!!) Come and take your pick! Cash on collection only. I have for sale a very large amount of school uniform boys and girls. Most of it is brand new and from M&S. All different sizes greys/navys etc. The reason I have all this is because I have four children that have all changed school so they now have a set uniform. I was going to have a carboot to sell it all but I havent got time so I am going to sell it no here for 1 per item and like I say a lot still have tags on. So if you send me details of whether you want boys or girls and size and colour etc I will let you know what Ive got. I also have a lot of used winter coats and other clothes for sale. Large Sun tent/ Windbreaker. Very good condition. With tent pegs. very easy assemble. packs away into carry bag. Perfect for days out to seaside/festivals or just protection in the garden. Gorgeous Red Cosatto Cab Pram, Includes, Carry Cot, Buggy Part & Chassis. I have a rain cover for it but there is a small tear in the side, this does not get the baby or the pram wet but I felt I should mention it, the pram itself is in great condition, very easy to fold down and set up. Suitable for Boy or Girl, please see pictures! Also, you can buy the car seat from places like kiddicare or on the internet and the pram is compatible so it will be like a travel system. Fun Fifi design. Easy grip handles and chunky wheels for a smooth ride. Height adjustable handlebars. Suitable for children up to 20kg. For ages 3 to 6 years. Originally came with a detachable bag, but otherwise in very good condition.

0 comments:

Post a Comment