Sunday, September 9, 2012

I LOVEMY BEAR MOSES BASKET AND CLAIRE DE LUNE ROCKING STAND !

excellent condition,pink with white spots on hood and quilt with bear motive.Complete with mattress and claire de lune rocking stand.Good as new only used for around 3 month.Collect only. Hiya, We have a large quantity of Tena Pants Plus EXTRA SMALL that my son didnt get round to using. All still boxed and brand new. Retail price per pack of 11 is 10. We can let them go for 7 a pack and obviously if you were looking to by quite a few then we can rethink a price :) Please feel free to contact me for more details. We also have size SMALL in packs of 14 if interested. Baby Style Pink Pram, comes with both pram sections for new born and for when the child is older. Comes with changeing bag, changeing mat, cosy toes and rain cover! Cost over 600 and only 18 months old, in excellent condition! *** Bargain at 100 **** selling for my sister, please message me with any questions! Thanks I bought this jumperoo one month ago when my son was 10 months old and unfortunately he sat in it once and was too big for it, therefore it is brand new i just dont have the box as i threw it out as didnt have storage for it. I bought this brand new at 100. Lights and sounds have NEVER been used as i never got the chance to put batteries in. BARGAIN at 65 you wont get one brand new for that price anywhere :). Thanks for looking and contact me on 07854253858 if interested x Chicco happy snack high chair Adjustable straps, tray and seat with a machine washable seat cover. (see details on Mothercare website) Has a couple of nicks in cover thanks to the movers - see pictures, however; in otherwise great used condition. From a smoke and pet free home. Any questions please ask

0 comments:

Post a Comment