Sunday, September 9, 2012

Pretty Little Teddy in Wicker Cot ?

Pretty Little Teddy in Wicker Cot (In excellent condition ) Looking for a Loving Home, I am 5ins tall and have stopped growing, I am fully house trained,and need lots of love and affection, I hope you like me and will give me a good home. PERSONALISED SHAMBALLA STYLE BRACELETS FOR CHILDREN ANY NAME OR UNPERSONALISED & ANY COLOUR... CAN POST SAME DAY:- 0.99 Burberry Baby Touch Set comprises of Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml/3.3oz + Baby Balm 100ml/3.3oz + Foaming Baby Wash 100ml/3.3oz in a lovely presentation box. it is good dondition look like new still 60 in the shop.i bought for my daughter but she can use its look new .good price the bike with helmet 30 together this is a quiny speedi for sale. in really good condition, nice and clean. really easy to use,come with rain cover as well. the only reson i m sale this pushchiar becuse i need a small pushchiar for my son, welcome to view, call jing :07734805605

0 comments:

Post a Comment