Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Small childs booster seat for the dining table .

here we have a nearly new babys first booster seat so they can sit at the table like mummy and daddy has all the straps to secure to any dining chair and comes with adjustable hight on the seat and also has a removeble tray perfect for starting to eat at tables or to take round grandma,s Hi there I Have for sale a burberry check pram with a burberry check buggy attachment, the pram un clips and the buggy clips on. also included is a burberry check changing bag. My baby has been in it twice and as my mother bought him another one thats smaller and more compact i have decided to sell this one. I am looking to help someone out that maybe needs one hench the really low low price. the pram and buggy are imaculate so first to see will buy. looking for only 150 ovno, please no time wasters as i will not entertain time wasters that think they can get it for less than 100 Lovely childs play kitchen for sale; lovely condition. Lots of accessories with it ~ play food, kettle with sound, pop up toaster with sound,also silver hotpoint washing machine & dyson vacuum cleaner. All real, just like mum & dad use at home! All good condition, new batteries required, otherwise items in lovely condition. Reason for sale is due to my daughter outgrowing them. This item is on sale in the current Argos catalogue priced at 85 for just the kitchen so it is a good buy with the extra items included in the price. Buyer to collect. I have a toddler bed pine in colour with warter proof matteres used but not very much 40.00 Ono Swinging crib with the drapes mahogany in colour used with mattress 35.00 Ono Moses basket I love my bear 15.00 Ono Round bouncer with toys cost 90 from shop 15.00 Ono Ride on quad bike for toddler 10.00 Ono Baby bath I love my bear 5.00 Changing mat 1.00 Baby clothes from 10p an item sizes go up to 18months Womens

0 comments:

Post a Comment